Steps to applying online
- Determine if you meet the minimum eligibility requirements
- Login to the Canadian Armed Forces online employment application (OEA) using a login credential (eg. user name and password).
- After logging in, fill out and submit your application. If you are unable to complete the application the first time you login you can save, log out and return later.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not submit your application within 90 days from your last modification date, it will be completely deleted by the system.
- Once you have submitted your application you will be unable to modify any of the information, so please ensure that it is correct.
Credential Services Support
Toll Free: 1-855-438-1102
Completing the application process
- After you complete and submit your online application, a system generated Customized Automated Response (CAR) will be sent to your e-mail address that will confirm receipt of your online employment application; and provide you with information on the next step(s), including requirements for additional documentation you will need to provide in support of your application.
- You can return to the application any time; login and view your application status.
The Government of Canada is committed to protecting the personal information of Canadians. Privacy, in conjunction with other relevant legislative and policy considerations, is integral to the design, implementation and evolution of all programs and services. The summary of the Canadian Armed Forces Online Employment Application Privacy Impact Assessment is available online.
- Date modified: